Explore the unforgettably eccentric side of South Africa with African Stay.
Expore Eccentric South Africa
- The Underworld Tours - Spend a morning exploring the underground tunnels and disused sewers of Cape Town.
- Travel down into one of the deepest mines in the world.
- Explore monuments to revered animals.
- On the famous Cape Route 62 stop off at the unique “Ronnie’s Sex Shop” in Ladismith, ‘quirky’ in that he doesn’t sell sex.
- Who'd have thought you would find Rastafarians in the beautiful coastal town of Knysna; but sure enough there is a Rastafarian Township smack bang on the edge of this pretty little town. Charmingly off-beat. Breathe at your own peril!!
- Sleep in an authentically restored ox wagon located just a short drive from Craddock in the Eastern Cape. This is definitely a unique African experience.
- Take High Tea at Rapunzel’s African Castle which is 5km outside the Jewel of the eastern Free State, arty Clarens, or stay overnight and see whether your prince will ride up on a white charger, most likely a 4x4 these days!!